BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Wicked Mix-up

*WARNING*
The following post contains complete randomness.
Eye Strain and Confused Thoughts are a Possibility.
*WARNING*


You read it right... this is going to be a completely messy update..and I will try my best to make it clean. Messy because it will contain a lot of things. read on! don't tell me I didn't warn yah. :p


1st Agenda.
Winning a Free Domain for the first time.

Yep, I won a free domain from tricia of gossipovercoffee(link). She was giving her extra domain away for some reason, when out of nowhere I decided to join in because the contest was kinda simple...You just have to email her and ask for it. ^^ I wasn't really expect to win it. But I made plans, I was planning to use it for my literary blog to organize all my thoughts. because mixing my private posts and literary works in the same blog will make it a mess like this post. toinks.

Sadly I have to give it back... :=( yep...I have to give it back. I got my hands full at the moment and I don't want the domain to stagnate in my hands... Its too precious to be wasted with me being lazy. Another fact I hate to admit is... *I dont know how to use a domain...* =p

@Tricia: Thanks so much for choosing me and I'm really sorry for giving it back... really sorry for all the trouble...

2nd Agenda
Creative Writing  Subject = Fun way to have a headache.

Im currently enrolled as a 2nd year AB - English Student. I know, I know. Im too old to be 2nd year. It's a loong story! I'll probably talk about it in my next post. ^^ 

I have a subject called Creative Writing. It teaches us all stuff about creative writing such as choice of words, rules on writing, and we discuss great literary pieces including Shakespeare's Sonnets. It's a fun and enjoyable subject if you would subtract all the writing we have to do.

Essays, poems, haikus, more essays, analysis, and even more essays.

I just finished the following...

1. Reaction paper on "Wonder" its from a book of compiled short stories.
2. Self - Comparison Paper titled "You and It" wherein we have to choose something inanimate and compare ourself to it. I chose water and blah blah blah. it was quite long.:p
3. Name Poetry (the proper way) - I never knew that name poetry is something with rules to follow. I dont like it... You just write your name and fill it with adjectives that point to you in a sideway pyramid.
4. A paper about your reflection on the mirror. - I love how I wrote this one...it was pure sarcasm right back at the mirror. My fave line from this is "I refuse to lend my reflection to this flat, worn down, and indecisive mirror.".
5. Haiku. I actually did some extensive research on this one to find out how to make a truly authentic haiku following all the traditional rules...only to find out...that it is freakishly difficult to follow..but I did my best.


A droplet of gold
Consumed by the river’s tide-
Farewell my sunset

6. Last but definitely something I dont want to do ever again... A critical essay regarding the transition of humanity from Stone Age to Computer Age. This one took me 4 hours to write. It was a four page extensive paper.

I love the subject...and writing...but sometimes...its just too much! >.<

Ill be posting my works in this blog in my following posts.

3rd Agenda
RIB CREATURES

A lot of people actually got confused about my last post. ^^ 

It is the draft for my final paper in my above subject. We have to write a Short Story Creative enough to pass. 

To clear things out...

Clay Creatures =  Men (they were created from clay according to the book of Genesis from the bible)
Rib Creatures   = Women (they were created from Adam's Ribs according to the same book.)

I know the Rib Creatures in my story sounded sooo monstrous and some might get offended or end up hating me. but trust me It was more of an exaltation for women.

It tells the story of a guy falling in love with a girl, and how a woman is so beautiful that it is in some way  deadly. Girls got a wide arsenal of things that make guys like me fall in love. Eyes, Smiles, hair, and even scent.  Please read it guys and gals. ^^  I used a lot of symbolism so please bear with it.

4th Agenda
Project 52

I recounted my pictures here and I actually forgot to include my past pics in my project 52. my last last post says that I only had 2 entries yet. when in fact I already had 4. My haircut, my bag, my niece, and my mug. so to clear it all out. Im only delayed by one entry. ^^

why? because Im posting my next entry right now!

project 5/52
"I Yell because I care"


Its one of my statement shirts and perhaps my favorite. ^^ 


This post is starting to become quite long... till next time! ciao.

7 reinked:

Melle said...

It's my first time to be here.. LOL Congratulations on winning ba free domain.. Creative writing can sometimes be fun but at the same time can cause you headache coz you have to think about something that isnt too ordinary to write.. Goodluck on project 52.. I didnt join coz i suck at photography and i dont have time for it..

walongbote said...

congratulations for winning the domain.. I was one of those who join, sigh.. but that's ok :) wow ganda naman ng course mo goodluck..

BoyKidlat said...

@Melle
It sure is fun. the only problem is that it gives a lot of requirements. whew.

@walongbote
tnx for visiting. ^^ I like my course din. kaya nga I shifted.

tiff k said...

Don't worry about the randomness of a post, I do that a lot. I'm a bit scatterbrained XD

I do love writing but only if I choose to, I mean I don't want to be forced writing something :( That's why I was so scared at this writing seminar at our school's newspaper then. I am such a wimp gaackk

Will read your story later on!

I do love to write poems! I write poems when I'm sad or depressed. I like your haiku! I think I'm gonna try at it soon.

Panda Strikes Back! (reply to your comment)
Hehe we disagree at some movies *like 7 pounds and Kingdom of heaven, I just found them okay* but that's the coolness about film, the subjectivity of it! :D

I have yet to watch Ghost in the Shell! But the Japanese anime movies that I love are mostly Miyazaki's. haha!

Anonymous said...

nice haiku.. ^_^

Nadine said...

Your Haiku sounds nice!!! Now this whole post reminds me of my teacher in English in 4th year HS O_O Essays, haiku, etc etc anything lit.. HAHA anw, I'm glad you're through it all!! Oh, it's too bad you couldn't use teh domain!!!! But don't worry, maybe you'll get something better next time :D

Mae said...

hehe so my guess was right in a way! xD