BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Ending the Year with a Bang!


 

Happy New Year!

Be careful with fireworks people!

anyway! this is going to be my year end blog in my new blog!!! haha. kewl eh? *criket*

2009
 This year is best compared to a half empty ice cream.

I enjoyed it for the most part especially at the beginning until some things turned irresistibly boring... and redundant... and complicated...and...well... you get the picture right?

Like any ice cream it soon starts to melt away and well...liquifies and turns watery... but hey! its still ice cream! haha

Near the end part of my 2009 however I found a new love...the love for short films! *crosses fingers* (sana makapasok ang smoke and ash entry namin) Its a totally different high. It is just what I need to jumpstart my system and get going once again.

The Ice cream may have melted but hey! its chocolate drink now!

Rakon 2009! Bring it 2010!

4 reinked:

Marai said...

Hi direk! Haha.
Congrats sa new blog kahit ambantot ng pangalan. O_O I remember yung comfort room nyo. Haha.

Congrats sa baby mo. Si sparky! Why sparky? Gaspark? Haha.

Gusto ko yung thought na pagcompare mo sa ice cream. NOM NOM NOM. HAHAHA.

(Happy) new year.
MAPATAY KITA PAG DI TAYO MAKAPASOK. HAHAHAHAHAHA. hahaha


P/S: Di ako makacomment sa gamit smilepill. lentek. haha

BoyKidlat said...

pede man. may option kung ano gamitin. wordpress man yung smilepill mo diba? haha

and btw, sparky kasi alaga ni boykidlat. haha.

and sana talaga makapasok tayo.huhu

Anonymous said...

hello happy new year po sau. congrats for having a new site po. i'm sure marami na naman ang naputukan kagabi di na naman nawawala un eh. halos taon taon ata may napuputukan o di kaya ay natatamaan ng ligaw na bala.

wow short films direktor po kau kuya. anyway sana nga po ipray for that po ^_~...

BoyKidlat said...

@rose I keep trying to leave a comment to your post but I keep getting this phishing site... >.<