BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Who the hell is BoyKidlat?!

Hello! It's been a long time since I last updated, I always had the time but I just cant simply think of anything to post about till now. ^^

I just had the strangest feeling that something with gargantuan measures would happen to my life...I dont know...maybe it's just me, but I get the feeling that the Universe is watching me right now, every move...every breathe, and every thought I make, feels like I am being observed...not stalked, more like observed...

This delusions make me think and reflect on myself... for the past 20 years of my life... Who did I become?

Am I...

a rebel?
a leader?
a student?
a man?
a life form?
or just a fragment floating in space?

I dont know...but I think I will find out soon...very very near...

anyway... enough with that random rant... here's my 2nd entry for my project 52. The mug I won from Openline Cafe; a snackhouse here in our place, wherein when you keep eating and accumulate enough points they give you a free mug with your own design as a freebie! I had mine displayed for 2 weeks in the store so that people will see but I decided to take it home now. ^^


project 2/52
"My Free Mug from OpenLine Cafe"

till here! ciao! comments are replied and really appreciated! ^^

13 reinked:

Tricia said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes we really have to stop and think who we have become. :) And also to reacquiant with our innerself. :)

COOL MUG! :D

tiff k said...

I think about who I am all the time, I mean what's my purpose and all...

Thanks for always dropping by my blog! Congrats on the mug! :D

BoyKidlat said...

@Tricia

its really cool! you only need 60 points to get a free mug and 60 points is only worth 600 pesos!

eating that ammount gets you a free mug! and their food is really really delicious and cheap!

@tiff k

Sometimes blogging causes this I guess...It makes us ask who we really are, and what's the difference between the real us and our cyber us... haha.

I like your blog.^^

JHOANA said...

congrats sa Mug! your design is simple but it rocks!! nice!

walongbote said...

wow ganda naman nung mag, ganda ng price mo. :)

Let's just say that you are still alive because you still have to correct whatever things you haven't yet fulfilled. So make used of that life remaining :)

Nagashiko said...

Congrats on the mug! Nice!

You have a point. Too much blogging can sometimes confuse us on who or what we really are. I honestly think I'm a better person online than in real life. Hehe. =D

reanne said...

well that's strange. good point tho. :) cute mugs and congrats :D

Elie said...

I feel you. D:

btw, cool mug! hee! 8D

BoyKidlat said...

@Jhoanna

tnx! ^^ I really love grayscale designs.

@walongbote

Yep, Im struggling to find something spicy for my life right now.^^

@Nagashiko

Its ok to be two different people in and out the cyberspace as long as you dont make them both cross in a deadly collision. you may be a King in cyberspace but you cant expect to keep bossing people around in the real world for example.

@reanne

Im accustomed to strange. ^^

@Ellie

haha. tnx for dropping by.

Marai said...

HOY ANO KA BA. NANALO KA NG DOMAIN! KONGRATS! HAHAHAHAHAHA.

naka capslock kasi intense ang feeling dito. Haapy for you!

BoyKidlat said...

I did? haha. asan? di ko gud alam. toinks.

Pinoy said...

you have to know yourself well (strengths and weaknesses). So you'll know where to go.

N. said...

youre all of the above. HEHEHEHEHE.

ang cool ng mug! ongratulations for winning!