BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 9, 2010

My New Bag!

New Year, New Bag! Hurrah!!!

After 11 long years, I am now able to get a new bag to replace my 11 year old Eddie Bauer Backpack.


I got this from an exchange gift within our barkada. Funny thing is I knew all along that this is going to be my gift because I was there when it was bought and Im the one who picked it! haha. >.< I know, I know, I ruined the surprise and all but hey! atleast I dont get to whine for not liking the gift I recieved. ahaha. I already had too much "I'ts the thought that counts" attitude.

My new Bag came from ArtWork philippines, we bought it in Davao city. Its kind difficult to describe so ill just post a pic so you'll all get the idea.


Looks nice eh? ^^ Its a super size bag. slightly bigger than my old bag. but I like it. I have a pretty big frame so it fits me well. ^^

this is it for now. Need to play Pokemon Ruby on my emulator for now. ^^

kzzt.

5 reinked:

twinsanity said...

wow! cool bag you got there! Well, I haven't been to artwork for so long. And i think I should visit it again, magaganda pa naman stuffs nila. :)

you're addicted to pokemon huh, ako din, na play ko na yung pokemon gold and green leaf pero haven't finished it yet. LOL

Mae said...

grabe cool ang bag mo ah!

BoyKidlat said...

@twinsanity

they have new items na. yun nga lang the shirts are starting to get comercialized na. meaning panipis na ng panipis. haha. but still the great designs and creative approaches is still remarkable.

pokemon: yep Im a fan of pokemon though not that much anymore. just rekindling some childhood memories. haha.

Im more into rpg's like Final Fantasy.


@Mae: haha. tnx. I like it too. haha.

JEANU | oh-some said...

nice one! asteeg ng bag ha! asteeg \m/
may pang punky type ba pero mejo girl type naman haha asteeg kasi eh XD

BoyKidlat said...

yep madami other designs. ^^ just check out artwork.ph at facebook. andun lahat ng designs nila. pero limited lang ang numbers.