BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Hair to ME!!! ^^

Happy New Hair to Me! ^^

Well, this first line tells it all.

I finally had my hair cut after 3 long months…or was it 4? I completely lost track of it. But anyway, it came down from this long….





To this short…



Tenen! Kewl eh? Eh? Eh? I was planning to have it grow till my shoulders but the heat of the approaching summer, global warming, pollution, and peer pressure is just too much for me to bear… whew. I wonder how girls could keep their hair that long without showing all the suffering…*grin*

I don’t know how long it was exactly but it was pretty long. Like 5 inches long

*WARNING!* (the following paragraph contains excessive vanity)

Who said only girls could be vain? We Men are extra vain than girls! Haha…We just don’t flaunt it that much.

My hair has always been one of my prides and joy. I had undergone different hairstyles and all but never had any treatment and/or chemicals put on my hair. People would always ask me if I had hair relax or hot oil but I never tried any of the sort. My hair is naturally straight, flowing and wavy. Haha. Sorry for being vain…too vain… but hey! This is my blog! I am allowed to that here.

Back to my hair anyway, I loved way the hairstylist would keep commending my hair to so smooth, straight, etc. blah blah blah. I don’t know if it’s all true or if it was for the possible tip that I would give but I do hope the comments are true. 

Till here now! Happy New Hair day to ME!

*signing off*

Kzzt!

9 reinked:

Arvin U. de la Peña said...

wow new year, new haircut..

BoyKidlat said...

@arvin, yep yep! ^^ been thinking and comtemplating about it for a long long time...

Marai said...

Sa panahong ito, pinangarap ko nang maging julia! hahaha. kase naman pang rejoice men commercial ka. haha. you look better now. haha. kasi nagmumukang true to life story yung role mo dun sa film kapag long hair ka eh.

Hoy, share tips pano mo inaalagaan hair mo. haha.

And P/S, selfaholik ka rin pala! Heeew. Haha

BoyKidlat said...

@marai: Hindi ako selfaholik... Im more of a megalomaniac. hahha.


tips? hmm...

shampoo everydaY? stick to one shampoo. and dont use any treatment. ^^

Francesca said...

I must agree. May mga guys na mas vain pa sa girls. :)

N. said...

Wow! I envy people-to be general, kasi usually "girl" ang gamit, but since guy ka-who have nice hair! Lalo na kapag smooth and silky. My hair is black, thick and wavy. During my first year of high school, I had it rebonded, up to the last days of my fourth year. And it was not healthy at all! I stopped straightening it and I gradually learned to accept na panget talaga buhok ko. Although mejo nauuso naman sa hollywood ang sabog na hair, kaya naappreciate ko na MEJO yun hair ko :D Although I dyed my hair brown, kahit nag mumukha na siyang pugad ng ibon.

Anywaaaaaaaaaay, I like your new hair! suits you well! :)

BoyKidlat said...

@francesca

yep. as a matter of fact guys spend more time in the bathroom nowadays and spend more time fixing our hair than girls.haha.

@Nina

^^ tnx. I simply said...
"Bahala ka na sa buhok ko, basta maiba."

and the hairstylist took it literally and played with my hair. glad it turned out ok.^^

JEANU said...

nice one, mas bagay sa inyo yung short hair.Presko tignan :. Di kasi ako sanay sa mga lalakeng long hair hihi

I agree, minsan nga mas maarte pa mga lalake .Classmate ko nga eh, nag fofoundation pa un, talo nga ako eh HINDI AKO MARUNONG MAG MAKE UP sya EXPERT haha

http://oh-some.info

BoyKidlat said...

@jeanu

I used to like long hair. depende nga lang sa mood ko. dati naka try ako ng medyo samurai like hair complete with pony tail pero. naka try na din ako mag pa mohawk. rizal, undercut, etc. haha. I like experimenting with my hair.